To run or ride or Zwift, you need a device to run the app. Zwift works on most newer PCs and Macs, most iPhones and iPads, as well as Apple TVs that are 4th gen or later. Many Android tablets and phones also work well.
Connect with us:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/gozwift
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gozwift
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/gozwift
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gozwift/
Want to know about compatible devices and the digital horsepower you need to run Zwift? Keep reading or watch our video.
1. Zwift works on most newer PCs and Macs, most iPhones and iPads, as well as Apple TVs that are 4th gen or later. Many Android tablets and phones also work well.
2. Please remember that the technical specifications are minimums. So, as a rule of thumb, the more powerful your device is, the better your Zwift experience will be.
3. Next up: computers, and more specifically, RAM and hard drives.
4. RAM is memory that stores data. You’ll need a minimum of 4 gigabytes. Again, that’s just a minimum. For Zwift, machines with eight gigs or more or more are ideal.
5. Next: drive space. As you probably know, the hard drive stores files. To run Zwift, you need at least four gigs of free space.
6. Here’s a pro tip: Use your personal home computer, if you have one that’s adequate. Work machines often have limited permissions that prevent Zwift from working properly.
7. Phones and tablets are also great options. For the most up-to-date list of approved devices, go to zwift.com/hardware.
8. If you need hardware, check out Zwift.com/shop — we have all the gear you need.
9. Happy Zwifting!
Zwift is the app that makes indoor training fun. Connecting cyclists and runners around the world, Zwift mixes the intensity of training with the immersive and engaging play of gaming. Ride or run virtual worlds with a community that motivates you at every mile. You’ll get faster and stronger and have a blast doing it.
You can become the undisputed king of the mountain, leave your competitors in your wake to become the sprint jersey holder, or simply join your friends for a leisurely run on a Sunday morning.
And you can make fun fast day or night, even if it’s raining, snowing, or just plain awful outside. Got goals? We’ve got a training plan for you that adjusts automatically depending on your schedule. Just want a workout? We have more than a thousand to choose from, or you can build a custom workout.
Just download our app, connect your bike to your indoor trainer, and start your 7-day free trial. And if you want to run, you can do that for free. Just download our app, connect your treadmill or cadence tracker, and you’ll be off and Zwifting in no time.